Wollsdorf Leather strengthen contract with Aircraft Components & Equipment Supplies Ltd (ACES)
Aircraft Components & Equipment Supplies Ltd
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
RELEASE DATE: 26th October 2012
Walton-On-Thames, Surrey. Directors of Aircraft Components & Equipment Supplies Ltd have strengthened their existing agreement with Wollsdorf Leather of Austria at their Walton On Thames head office. Wollsdorf are pioneering many new interior real leather concepts, colours and textures with leading UK aerospace interior companies. By reinforcing their close ties with Aircraft Components & Equipment Supplies Ltd who have extensive interiors penetration in the market, Wollsdorf real leather innovations are set to lead the field in leather quality and technology.
Wollsdorf Leather are actively offering various commercially competitive high quality long life real leather options for UK aerospace interior designers, corporate brand designers, airline design & engineering, aircraft seat manufacturers, VIP aircraft interior organisations, MRO’s as well as cut & sew facilities.
- Proven and already flying in 45000 Economy class seats, Wollsdorf’s AMBA Eco lightweight leather seating materials which could potentially remove up to 200kg of weight from a typical standard shipset.
- An expanded range of colours and textures to match current design trends, 35 colours available ex stock without a minimum order charge
- Leather Surface protection system (SPS) which makes the removal of marks much easier thus extending the quality feel and look of real leather.
- FOC (free of chrome) real leather options ensuring it meets the very latest requirements worldwide whilst protecting the environment
- Heat Release Leather for use where bonding real leather to certain substrates is now a reality. Conforming to FAR 25.853 (d) Part 25 App. F Part IV Amdt 83.
Aircraft Components & Equipment Supplies Ltd are part of the STAG Group of aerospace and defence companies and are a well established aircraft interiors stockist distributor and agent for many key manufacturers from the USA and Europe.
### – END –